Consulting with BG Reynolds
Nobody likes a Dive Bar in a Grass Skirt.
A tiki bar or tropical cocktail menu can make very good business, but it takes the right touch to balance your margins while maintaining authenticity that's built to last. Creating the kind of establishment that would make Don the Beachcomber proud takes a lot more than some rattan furniture and a stash of tiny paper umbrellas. That’s where BG Reynolds comes in. Whether you want to start your own authentic tiki bar or you’re simply looking to infuse your cocktail menu with a hint of island flavor, he’s the man to talk to first.
Schedule your free phone consultation with BG Reynolds today. Just one call can set your tiki bar up for success.
- Custom drink and menu development
- Cocktail presentation skills, tips and secrets
- Price setting and ingredient sourcing
- Wholesale ordering support and advice
- Restaurant environment design